- The digital indicator has 20 mm (13/16inch) of plunger travel. The operation of the plunger is parallel to the Horizontal LCD display
- The display can be set to zero in any position, and switch between metric and imperial reading.
- The indicator has a mounting lug with two 6mm diameter fixing holes
- One in the front and the other in the side of the lug. On the under side is a thumb screw to lock the indicator. A mounting stem is also supplied which fits into the lug to provide another mounting option
- Applications include - Setting work pieces in a lathe chuck, Lathe carriage digital stop/readout. Setting work piece parallel to quill/vertical travel, General purpose indicator
- Included with the indicator - storage case, mounting stem, spare battery and Instructions
- Plunger force - ≤1.8N
- Resolution - 0.01mm (0.0005inch)
Machine-DRO History - A division of The Allendale Group, a family run British company founded in 2003. Our roots are firmly based in the UK, with a head office, engineering and inspection department at our works in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire. We pride ourselves on being a measuring tool specialists offering tools, services, advice and expertise to our end customers and international distributor network.