Edge Technology Pro Lathe Tool Height Gauge...
- The Pro Lathe Gage by Edge Technology is used to set lathe tools on the spindle axis for optimum cutting conditions. To use this gage first install the 1/4" shaft in a collet or chuck and set the contact face of the gage on the cutting edge of the tool. Then adjust the tool until the bubble is centered in the level. This procedure ensures the cutter is accurately placed on a plane that intersects the rotational axis of the spindle.
- Set turning, boring, and facing tools on spindle axis for optimum cutting conditions.
- Hands free design.
- Ground steel shaft mounted on precision ball bearing.
- Made from high strength aluminum.
- Durable anodized finish.
- Note - it is necessary for the lathe to be leveled for the Pro Lathe Gage to work properly
- Shaft Size - 1/4 inch.