- ABSOLUTE System gives you reliable measurements.
- Its base and measuring faces are hardened and micro-lapped for robustness.
- It has excellent resistance against water and dust (IP67 protection level) enabling you to use it in machining situations that include splashing coolant fluid.
- Extremely resistant to both coolants and lubricants.
- Allows integration into statistical process control and measurement systems
- Resolution - 0.01mm (0.0005")
- Measuring Range - 0-150mm (0-6")
- Accuracy - +/- 0.03mm (0.0015")
- Base - 100mm
Mitutoyo History - Celebrating over 80 years in the Metrology industry! Mitutoyo started from humble beginnings in 1934 in Japan and are now recognised as a world leading manufacturer of measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, and system instrument products such as co-ordinate measuring instruments, form measurement instruments and optical measuring instruments
|Type||Digital Depth Gauge|
|Thumb Wheel||Thumb Grip|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||150|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||6|
|Sub Type||Digital Type|
- Mitutoyo AT116 - 150mm (6") Reading Length Slim Optical Linear EncoderSpecial Price £294.00 £245.00 Regular Price £300.00
- Mitutoyo Granite Surface Plate 450 x 300 x 75mm Grade 1Special Price £229.32 £191.10 Regular Price £234.00