- ABSOLUTE System gives you reliable measurements.
- Its base and measuring faces are hardened and micro-lapped for robustness.
- It has excellent resistance against water and dust (IP67 protection level) enabling you to use it in machining situations that include splashing coolant fluid.
- Extremely resistant to both coolants and lubricants.
- Allows integration into statistical process control and measurement systems
- Resolution - 0.01mm (0.0005")
- Measuring Range - 0-200mm (0-8")
- Accuracy - +/- 0.03mm (0.0015")
- Base - 100mm
Mitutoyo History - Celebrating over 80 years in the Metrology industry! Mitutoyo started from humble beginnings in 1934 in Japan and are now recognised as a world leading manufacturer of measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, and system instrument products such as co-ordinate measuring instruments, form measurement instruments and optical measuring instruments
|Type||Digital Depth Gauge|
|Thumb Wheel||Thumb Grip|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||200|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||8|
|Sub Type||Digital Type|