- 4mm diameter interchangeable rods, with lapped measuring surfaces, enable you to make wide-range measurement
- The ratchet stop provides constant measuring force.
- Measuring rod lock.
- Allows integration into statistical process control and measurement systems
- Uses interchangeable rods to enable wide-range measurements
- Resolution - 0.001mm (0.0001")
- Accuracy - +/- 0.003 (0.0015")
- Base - 101.6mm / 4x.63"
- Number of rods - 12
- Battery - SR44
Mitutoyo History - Celebrating over 80 years in the Metrology industry! Mitutoyo started from humble beginnings in 1934 in Japan and are now recognised as a world leading manufacturer of measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, and system instrument products such as co-ordinate measuring instruments, form measurement instruments and optical measuring instruments
|Type||Digital Depth Micrometer|