- A Vernier Depth Gauge with a 3.93" Base
- Durable, Hardened Stainless Steel Construction
- Micro-lapped Base and Measuring Faces
- Optional wider extension bases are available
- With Fine Adjustment
- Measuring Range - 0-6"
- Graduations - 0.001"
- Accuracy - 0.001"
- Base - 3.93" x 0.25"
Mitutoyo History - Celebrating over 80 years in the Metrology industry! Mitutoyo started from humble beginnings in 1934 in Japan and are now recognised as a world leading manufacturer of measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, and system instrument products such as coordinate measuring instruments, form measurement instruments and optical measuring instruments
|Type||Analogue Depth Gauge|
|Thumb Wheel||Fine Adjust Thumb Wheel|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||6|
|Sub Type||Vernier Type with Fine Adjust|
- Mitutoyo Granite Surface Plate 450 x 300 x 75mm Grade 1Special Price £231.72 £193.10 Regular Price £232.80
- 0-6" Mitutoyo 129-132 Interchangeable Rod Depth Micrometer GaugeSpecial Price £264.48 £220.40 Regular Price £278.40
- Mitutoyo AT715 - 200mm (8") Reading Length ABSOLUTE Linear EncoderSpecial Price £296.35 £246.96 Regular Price £302.40