- Imperial bore Gauge - Offering an accurate method of measuring a bore, or detecting a taper or ovality
- Supplied with Anvil and spacers - These are used to set the measuring range to within 1mm (0.040inch) of the desired bore to be measured or produced
- Simple to Calibrate - An outside micrometer, setting ring or slip gauges can be used to calibrate the bore gauge
- Bore Center Alignment Guides - A sprung loaded guide on the gauge is used to centralize the two measuring contact points to the bore
- Included with the Bore Gauge - Probe stem, imperial dial indicator, anvils, storage case and instructions
- Measuring range - 1.4inch-2.5inch
Machine-DRO History - A division of The Allendale Group, a family run British company founded in 2003. Our roots are firmly based in the UK, with a head office, engineering and inspection department at our works in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire. We pride ourselves on being a measuring tool specialists offering tools, services, advice and expertise to our end customers and international distributor network.
|Type||Analogue Cylinder Bore Gauge|