- Complete Easson 2 axis Digital Readout system including two Easson GS10 optical linear encoders.
- Please contact us prior to purchase to confirm the scale sizes required, this will ensure a fast turn around. Otherwise we will contact you after you have ordered.
- The Easson 8A-2X offers a high performance display console with both Milling and Lathe functions.
- Durable front panel membrane with tactile switches and robust die cast housing with clear LED display.
- Functions include; PCD, Line of holes, Radius/Diameter display.
- The Easson GS10 precision optical glass grated scales feature a double layer lip seal to give extra protection from contamination.
- Encoder 1: Choose one of the following reading lengths -100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400 ,450, 500, 550, 600, 650, 700, 750 and 800mm.
- Encoder 2: Choose one of the following reading lengths - 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400 ,450, 500mm
- The above dimensions relate to the maximum travel of the reading head, please refer to technical datasheet for overall physical scale length
- Standard universal bracket kit included with angle and flat plate brackets, slotted for easy adjustment.
- This DRO package is best suited to a milling machine, if you wish to install to a lathe we recommend using a smaller profile magnetic encoder on the cross slide. Please select your scales from the drop down menu below
- Machine-DRO is a UK based main agent for Easson Digital Readout equipment, all orders are shipped and supported from our UK warehouse.
- Please feel free to contact our technical staff for assistance as we will be able to help you choose the best set up for your machine.
We offer an extensive range of Digital Readout equipment from most of the major manufacturers. This allows the most suitable options of consoles and encoders to be selected; based on functionality, price, and available mounting space. Both linear and rotary encoders are available in a variety of compact profile options. We stock a large range of adaptor cables and interfaces to allow simple replacement of damaged/faulty existing equipment for most manufacturers. A PC based DRO interface and axis summing interfaces are also available. Please feel free to contact our technical staff for further advice, or to arrange an on-site install by one of our engineers (uk only).