- Complete M-DRO 2 axis Digital Readout package suitable for most Lathes up to a 30" between centre
- The package includes a MD40 slim optical encoder for the cross slide and a standard MD60 optical encoder for the bed
- Encoder 1: Choose one of the following MD40 reading lengths - 70, 120, 170, 220, 270, 320, 370, 420 or 470mm
- Encoder 2: Choose one of the following MD60 reading lengths from the drop down menu above - 70, 120, 170, 220, 270, 320, 370, 420 ,470, 520, 570, 620, 670, 720 or 770mm
- Standard universal bracket kit is included with angle and flat plate brackets, slotted for easy adjustment
- The MD60 encoders are comprised of a rigid aluminium extrusion with slotted end blocks for simple adjustable mounting
- Each encoder and reading head is laser etched with model and unique serial number. A calibration certificate is supplied
- Encoder protective covers are included.
- The M-DRO MDC700-2L two axis display offers a high performance console with dedicated lathe functions
- Functions include; mm/inch, tool offsets, taper measure and 200 SDM zero memory
- The console features a die cast metal housing with a durable and wipe clean front panel graphic overlay with PCB mount switches
- Please feel free to contact our technical staff for assistance or for details regarding compact profile or longer encoder lengths
We offer an extensive range of Digital Readout equipment from most of the major manufacturers. This allows the most suitable options of consoles and encoders to be selected; based on functionality, price, and available mounting space. Both linear and rotary encoders are available in a variety of compact profile options. We stock a large range of adaptor cables and interfaces to allow simple replacement of damaged/faulty existing equipment for most manufacturers. A PC based DRO interface and axis summing interfaces are also available. Please feel free to contact our technical staff for further advice, or to arrange an on-site install by one of our engineers (uk only).