- Complete M-DRO 2 axis Digital Readout package suitable for most milling machines up to a standard Bridgeport Mill size
- The package includes the M-DRO standard optical encoders which offer a high precision option
- Encoder 1: Choose one of the following reading lengths from the drop down menu above - 70, 120, 170, 220, 270, 320, 370, 420 ,470, 520, 570, 620, 670, 720 or 770mm
- Encoder 2: Choose one of the following reading lengths - 70, 120, 170, 220, 270, 320, 370, 420 or 470mm
- Standard universal bracket kit is included with angle and flat plate brackets, slotted for easy adjustment
- The MD60 encoders are comprised of a rigid aluminium extrusion with slotted end blocks for simple adjustable mounting
- Each encoder and reading head is laser etched with model and unique serial number. A calibration certificate is supplied.
- Encoder protective covers are included.
- The M-DRO MDC700-2M two axis display offers a high performance console with dedicated milling functions.
- Functions include; mm/inch, PCD, line of holes, 200 SDM zero memory, arc contouring and incline milling
We offer an extensive range of Digital Readout equipment from most of the major manufacturers. This allows the most suitable options of consoles and encoders to be selected; based on functionality, price, and available mounting space. Both linear and rotary encoders are available in a variety of compact profile options. We stock a large range of adaptor cables and interfaces to allow simple replacement of damaged/faulty existing equipment for most manufacturers. A PC based DRO interface and axis summing interfaces are also available. Please feel free to contact our technical staff for further advice, or to arrange an on-site install by one of our engineers (uk only).
The console features a die cast metal housing with a durable and wipe clean front panel graphic overlay with PCB mount switches
Please feel free to contact our technical staff for assistance, details on compact profile or longer encoder length encoders