- Complete M-DRO 2 axis Digital Readout package suitable for most milling machines up to a standard Bridgeport Mill size
- The package includes the M-DRO magnetic encoders, which offer a very compact profile size making them suitable for all sizes of machines including small bench top mills
- The 350mm and 750mm reading length encoders can easily be cut to any length to suit installation
- Standard universal bracket kit is included with angle and flat plate brackets, slotted for easy adjustment
- The encoders work on a non-contact system with a full IP67 sealed encapsulated reading head. Highly resistant to cutting oil and contamination
- The M-DRO MDC700-2M two axis display offers a high performance console with dedicated milling functions.
- Functions include; mm/inch, PCD, line of holes, 200 SDM zero memory, arc contouring and incline milling
- The console features a die cast metal housing with a durable and wipe clean front panel graphic overlay with PCB mount switches
- Please feel free to contact our technical staff for assistance as we will be able to help you choose the best set up for your machine
- Encoder lengths: 350mm and 750mm (can be cut to length)
We offer an extensive range of Digital Readout equipment from most of the major manufacturers. This allows the most suitable options of consoles and encoders to be selected; based on functionality, price, and available mounting space. Both linear and rotary encoders are available in a variety of compact profile options. We stock a large range of adaptor cables and interfaces to allow simple replacement of damaged/faulty existing equipment for most manufacturers. A PC based DRO interface and axis summing interfaces are also available. Please feel free to contact our technical staff for further advice, or to arrange an on-site install by one of our engineers.
Console input: 2 axis
Console Supply: 100-240v AC
|Type||Magnetic Encoders Mill Digital Readout Package|