- 2 axis DRO kit designed to fit directly onto the Super 7 with 31" between center bed
- NO DRILLING or lathe modifications required
- Simple install and removal of encoders, to restore the machine back to factory original specification
- High quality CNC machined encoder brackets with all the required bolts and fixings supplied
- High precision 5 micron resolution magnetic encoders on both the cross slide and carriage (higher resolution upgrades are available, please contact us)
- A robust non contact system with the encoder being fully sealed to IP67 and flexible armoured cable
- Supplied with the M-DRO MDC700 2 axis lathe console offering a high performance console with dedicated turning functions
- Functions include; mm/inch, radius or diameter display, tool offsets, taper measure and 200 SDM zero memory
- The console features a sturdy die cast metal housing, which offers a very solid feel compared to plastic cased models
- User friendly front panel layout with dedicated zero key for each axis and clearly identifiable function keys
Lathe not included. DRO kit only.
We offer an extensive range of Digital Readout equipment from most of the major manufacturers. This allows the most suitable options of consoles and encoders to be selected; based on functionality, price, and available mounting space. Both linear and rotary encoders are available in a variety of compact profile options. We stock a large range of adaptor cables and interfaces to allow simple replacement of damaged/faulty existing equipment for most manufacturers. A PC based DRO interface and axis summing interfaces are also available. Please feel free to contact our technical staff for further advice, or to arrange an on-site install by one of our engineers (uk only).
UK written user manual and full colour, step by step install guides
2 year warranty and full technical support by our team of engineers
|Type||Lathe Digital Readout Kit|