- Manufactured from polished tool steel.
- Points are hardened to over 550Hv.
- Size - 200mm/ 8inch
- Bow spring ensures uniform tension over working range.
- Centrally mounted adjustment screw.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer's tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Measurement Units||Inch / Millimetre|
- Moore and Wright 87 Piece Steel Slip Gauge Set Grade 2 700 Series MW700-06Special Price £299.74 £249.78 Regular Price £343.20
- Moore and Wright 47 Piece Steel Slip Gauge Set Grade 1 700 Series MW700-08Special Price £247.93 £206.61 Regular Price £283.80
- Moore and Wright 32 Piece Steel Slip Gauge Set Grade 1 700 Series MW700-11Special Price £170.53 £142.11 Regular Price £195.00
- 47 Piece Steel Slip Gauge Set Grade 2 Moore and Wright 700 SeriesSpecial Price £195.55 £162.96 Regular Price £223.80