- Complete M-DRO 3 axis Digital Readout package suitable for most mills up to a standard Bridgeport mill size or lathes with up to 30" between centres
- The package includes the M-DRO magnetic encoders, which offer a very compact profile size making them suitable for small bench top mills and lathe cross slides
- The 350mm, 450mm and 750mm reading length encoders can easily be cut by the end user to fit the install machine.
- Standard universal bracket kit is included with angle and flat plate brackets, slotted for easy adjustment
- The encoders work on a non-contact system with a full IP67 sealed encapsulated reading head. Highly resistant to cutting oil and contamination
- The M-DRO SDS6 3 axis display offers a high performance universal console with Milling, Lathe and Grinding functions
- Functions include; PCD, line of holes, 200 zero memory, radius/diameter display, tool offsets
- The console features a die cast metal housing and front panel, with PCB mount switches for a positive feel and reliability
- Please feel free to contact our technical staff for assistance as we will be able to help you choose the best set up for your machine
- Encoder lengths: 350mm, 450mm and 750mm (can be cut to length)
We offer an extensive range of Digital Readout equipment from most of the major manufacturers. This allows the most suitable options of consoles and encoders to be selected; based on functionality, price, and available mounting space. Both linear and rotary encoders are available in a variety of compact profile options. We stock a large range of adaptor cables and interfaces to allow simple replacement of damaged/faulty existing equipment for most manufacturers. A PC based DRO interface and axis summing interfaces are also available. Please feel free to contact our technical staff for further advice, or to arrange an on-site install by one of our engineers (uk only).
Encoder Resolution: 5 um (upgrades available, please contact us)
Console input: 3 axis
Console Supply: 100-240v AC
|Type||Magnetic Encoders Digital Readout Package|