- Features wide measuring range with interchangeable anvils.
- Hardened and ground spindles/anvils.
- "Tube type" low weight model.
- Resolution 0.01mm.
- Satin-chrome scale.
- Durable frame with insulated grips.
- Tungsten carbide measuring faces and constant force ratchet.
- Packed in wooden/plastic box with standards and adjusting key.
- Range 300-400mm.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Type||Analogue External Micrometer|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Mic Construction||Enamel Finish Tubular Light Weight Frame with Heat Insulation Grip|
|Micrometer Locking Lever||With Locking Lever|
|Micrometer Ratchet Type||Ratchet Thimble|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||300|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||400|
|Sub Type||Interchangeable Anvil External|
- Moore and Wright Digital Universal Bevel Protractor MW500 Series MW500-01DSpecial Price £391.40 £326.17 Regular Price £405.60
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW220-01DDL Digital Interchangeable Anvil External Micrometer 300-400mm (-) 220-DDL SeriesSpecial Price £396.61 £330.51 Regular Price £411.00
- Moore and Wright Traditional Engineers Steel Rule 300mm 12" ER112Special Price £10.50 £8.75 Regular Price £16.68
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW170-30DH Digital Depth Gauge with hook 0-300mm (0-12 inch) 170 SeriesSpecial Price £96.11 £80.09 Regular Price £110.40