- High quality micrometer with v-anvil for measuring 5 fluted taps, reamers, end-mills etc
- Satin-chrome scale
- Hammertone finished frame with high quality insulated grip
- Tungsten carbide measuring faces and constant force ratchet on thimble
- Supplied with case and adjusting key
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Type||V-Anvil - Micrometer|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright MW316-03 Cylinder Bore Gauge 316 Series 18-35mmSpecial Price £97.78 £81.48 Regular Price £100.80
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW193-60DDL Digital Scribing Height Gauge 193 Series 600mm (24 inch)Special Price £616.06 £513.38 Regular Price £638.40
- Moore and Wright MW316-04 Cylinder Bore Gauge 316 Series 35-50mmSpecial Price £97.78 £81.48 Regular Price £100.80
- Moore and Wright 0-150mm Traditional Depth Gauge Micrometer 891M150Special Price £234.55 £195.46 Regular Price £241.80