- High quality micrometer with v-anvil for measuring 5 fluted taps, reamers, end-mills etc
- Satin-chrome scale
- Hammertone finished frame with high quality insulated grip
- Tungsten carbide measuring faces and constant force ratchet on thimble
- Supplied with case and adjusting key
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Type||V-Anvil - Micrometer|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- 25mm Moore and Wright Traditional Depth Gauge Micrometer MW890MSpecial Price £133.28 £111.07 Regular Price £137.40
- Moore and Wright Analogue Rockwell Type Hardness Tester W-600ASpecial Price £2,858.27 £2,381.89 Regular Price £2,916.60
- Moore and Wright 1-2" Imperial External Micrometer 200 Series MW200-02ISpecial Price £32.59 £27.16 Regular Price £33.60