- Outside/External dial thickness calipers with a 80mm to 100mm measuring range
- The caliper offer outside thickness measurement with a reach of 90mm.
- The legs have raised contact points allowing easy access into grooves, over stepped work pieces and measuring other hard to reach areas
- The sprung jaw closing mechanism provides a constant measuring force and can be used to detect tapers or thickness variations along a work piece
- The legs of the outside calipers are sprung closed and operated by the lever under the handle
- To calibrate the caliper use a known setting standard, for example a slip gauge or internal micrometers
- With the legs set between the known size turn the outside ring on the dial to match the size. The calipers are now calibrated to measure any size within its range
- To measure the thickness, pull the lever towards the handle, slowly release the lever and the measurement will be shown
- They are constructed of high quality hardened stainless steel, heat insulating handle and 55mm diameter dial indicator
- Measuring Range - 80-100mm
Machine-DRO History - A division of The Allendale Group, a family run British company founded in 2003. Our roots are firmly based in the UK, with a head office, engineering and inspection department at our works in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire. We pride ourselves on being a measuring tool specialists offering tools, services, advice and expertise to our end customers and international distributor network.
Leg Reach - 90mm, Contact Point Length - 10mm
Resolution - 0.01mm