- 340mm (14 inch) screen with 90 degree crosslines and chart clips
- The compact and robust lightweight chassis makes the R14 ideal for workshop environments
- Baty GMR readout with geometric measuring function including skew, cartesian/polar coordinates, mm/inch selection and angle readout
- The horizontal light path configuration is ideally suited to turned machined parts that can be secured to the workstage using a range of optional accessories
- Profile illumination with halogen lamp and green filter
- 10x lens magnification included. Optional 20x, 25x, 50x and 100x also available
- Surface illumination (fibre optic)
- Helix adjustment of light source +/- 7 degrees for accurate thread form projection
- Plated SG iron workstage with machined slot for holding accessories
- Workstage measuring range of 175mm (7 inch) x 100mm (4 inch)
Optional accessories include; Internally fitted automatic edge sensor, swing over lamphouse to allow surface illuminated images for larger parts, various electronic measuring systems to suit individual requirements, cabinet stand ensures a solid base and provides storage, foot switch and printer.
Baty International, founded in 1932, as a manufacturer of high precision dial indicators and other associated instruments such as cylinder bore gauges. Baty soon diversified into non-contact measurement with Optical Profile Projectors. With the Baty 'Shadowgraph' becoming the industry standard, these products are still manufactured in Sussex, England.
Digital angle measurement to 1 minute
0.5 micron resolution
Designed and Built in the UK