- 340mm (14 inch) screen with 90 degree crosslines and chart clips
- The compact and robust lightweight chassis makes the R14 ideal for workshop environments
- Windows based DRO with 2D fusion touch software includes full geometric functionality to measure or construct any 2D feature
- The advanced screen-mounted fibre optic sensor will allow any operator to take accurate and repeatable measurements
- The horizontal light path configuration is ideally suited to turned machined parts that can be secured to the workstage using a range of optional accessories
- Profile illumination with halogen lamp and green filter
- 10x lens magnification included. Optional 20x, 25x, 50x and 100x also available
- Surface illumination (fibre optic)
- Helix adjustment of light source +/- 7 degrees for accurate thread form projection
- Plated SG iron workstage with machined slot for holding accessories
Optional accessories include; Internally fitted automatic edge sensor, swing over lamphouse to allow surface illuminated images for larger parts, various electronic measuring systems to suit individual requirements, cabinet stand ensures a solid base and provides storage, foot switch and printer.
Baty International, founded in 1932, as a manufacturer of high precision dial indicators and other associated instruments such as cylinder bore gauges. Baty soon diversified into non-contact measurement with Optical Profile Projectors. With the Baty 'Shadowgraph' becoming the industry standard, these products are still manufactured in Sussex, England.
Workstage measuring range of 175mm (7 inch) x 100mm (4 inch)
Digital angle measurement to 1 minute
0.5 micron resolution