It’s always great to hear feedback from customers about products they’ve purchased from us, this customer, in particular, is an official reviewer and has written a review on his newly purchased Machine-DRO 300mm (12") Height Gauge.
To read his review on his Concretedog Blog Page, please click here – it’s a fantastic read and a great insight on what to expect when you buy this item.
We sat down with Justin who’s one of our Technical Product Specialists and have asked him some questions about himself. This is what we found out:
• How long have you been working at the Allendale Group?
• When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I was not sure
• What’s one hobby you’d love to get into? Snowboarding
• What’s your most used emoji? Crying Laughing Face
• What’s your favourite sport to watch and which team? Boxing – Tyson Fury
• What’s your favourite movie? Blood Diamond
• Do you have a hidden talent?What is it? Juggling
• What’s your biggest pet peeve? Moaning/ complaining
• What’s your guilty pleasure? Melted Cheese
• Who’s your favourite comedian? Micky Flanagan
• If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why? Golden Eagle – Be fun to fly
• What’s the first concert you ever went to? Green Day
• What country would you like to visit for the first time? USA
• What is one food/cuisine you can’t give up? Pizza
• If you could have dinner with someone famous (dead or alive), who would it be? Nelson Mandela
• What would be the title of your autobiography? Justin Time
• Stuck on a desert island, what 1 item do you choose? Hunting Knife
• What’s the best advice you were ever given? Take responsibility and accept things the way they are, everything is all in how you look at it and how you decide to let it affect you. You have the power to choose. You can learn from it or you can just let it eat you up. It's completely your choice.
Congratulations to Hayley and her partner on the ‘soon to come’ birth of their baby.
Hayley will be leaving the Allendale Group on maternity leave for a period of time and everyone is looking forward to seeing her when she’s back, as well as seeing her child rocking the Allendale Group baby grow and lots of other gifts collected by the team.