This product has been discontinued, please see MEB-MXTA6I for an alternate product.
- Please Note - The Images are for reference only and may not be the size or range stated in the text
- Bowers XT Analogue Bore Gauges offers an accurate shop-floor bore measurement
- Ratchet stop to ensure consistent measurement
- Setting ring included
- UKAS certificates supplied as standard for the gauge and setting ring
- Bore gauges manufactured according to DIN 863, part 4
- Supplied in fitted wooden case
- Range - 1/4 - 5/16"
- Graduation - 0.00015"
- Accuracy- 0.00015"
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
Contacts - 2 point measurements
Setting Ring - 0.312"
Depth - 2.28"
|Type||Mechanical Bore Gauge|
|Sub Type||2 Point Micrometer|
- Bowers Mechanical Bore Gauge XT Analogue Metric XTA225M 225-250mmSpecial Price £1,311.25 £1,092.71 Regular Price £1,351.80