- Get instant linear, rectangular area and volume take-offs; use it like a pen - just roll and measure
- Convert between scales and dimensions
- Six user-set custom scales. Calibrates to any plan and then stores that scale for future use. Perfect for scaling faxed or out-of-scale plans
- Multiple dimensional units for versatility; select the measurement units you use: decimal feet, feet-inches, decimal inches, yards, millimetres, meters, kilometres - including square and cubic formats
- Subtract and Counter feature lets you subtract if you roll too far. Also lets you count items (e.g., studs, outlets, etc.) and accumulate in memory
- Easy-to-read dual display shows your measurement in feet/inches or metric
Digital Plan Measure
Specifically designed to simplify takeoffs from architectural and engineering drawings, the Scale Master Pro finds linear measurements of any shape--as well as rectangular areas and volumes--and it converts between scales and dimensions.
It comes with 72 built-in scales (39 U.S. and 33 metric for maximum versatility). It also features six custom scales (three each for U.S. and metric units), enabling you to define any scale, even from plans that have been reduced, enlarged, or are just out of scale. You can easily store the new scale permanently into the device for future use.
Other features include two built-in memories; dedicated length, width, and height keys; push-button counter to keep track of items while rolling; switch for locking in mode, scale, and units while rolling; and a subtract key that allows you to deduct rolled distances. Easy to learn and use, the Scale Master Pro will save you time and reduce errors on your estimates and bids.
For contractors, estimators, engineers, landscapers, pipeline builders, excavators, HVAC contractors, pavers, electrical contractors - anyone needing fast, accurate takeoffs from plans and blueprints.Additional Information
Size: 7.3" x 1.9" x 0.6" (186 x 47 x 15 mm)
Wheel Resolution: 0.025" (0.635 mm)
Wheel Composition: Celcon Polymer
Weight (product only with battery): 2.1 oz. (60 g)
Power: Two 3-volt lithium (CR-2032) batteries (included)
Display Type: LCD segment; 7-digit main display, 3-digit count, 5-digit scale display, with annunciator legends
Display Dimensions: Upper: 0.62 x 1.22" (15.8 x 31 mm)
Lower: 0.79 x 1.22" (20 x 31 mm)
Accuracy: Mechanical accuracy 99.8%. Users should allow for 2-4% variance for start/stop points and rolling surfaces.
- Hard cover protective case
- Complete User's Guide
- Two long-life CR2032 lithium batteries
- One-year warranty