- The Tradesman Calc is specifically designed to be useful in trades requiring technical math, including Welding, Metal Fabrication, Engineering, Automotive Service Technology, Aviation and Drafting - virtually any skilled trade requiring applied math skill
- This powerful, easy-to-use calculator helps tradesmen on the job whenever they need to use or calculate dimensional math, fractions (ruler, proper, improper, and mixed), unit conversions, ratios and proportions, trigonometry/trig and plane geometry (right
- In addition, the Tradesman Calc has a wide range of powerful math functions, including the ability to enter math equations using order of operations. And you can work with exponents, square roots, reciprocals and more.
- The calculator also has a wide range of powerful math functions, including the ability to enter math equations using order of operations. And you can work with exponents, square roots, reciprocals and more
- The Tradesman Calc is easy-to-teach and easy-to-learn, making it ideal for instructors helping students in career and technical education programs develop and expand their applied and practical math skills.
- Size - 145 mm x 76 mm x 17 mm
- Product Weight - approximately 118g
- Power - One 3-volt CR2016
- Display Type - 15 Digits (8 normal, 7 fractions) with full annunciators
- Display Dimensions - 19 mm x 65 mm
Dedicated Functions -
- Work in Architectural (ruler) fractions (1/4 inch, 1/16 inch, etc.), proper fractions (2/3), mixed number fractions (1 2/3) and improper fractions (5/3)
- Solve dimensional math problems, and convert between U.S. and metric dimensional math units
- Solve angle and side problems with trigonometry
- Enter and solve circle, arc, radius hexagonal and polygonal dimensions
- Convert between decimal and fraction
- Enter and solve ratios and proportions
- Enter math equations using order of operations
- Work with exponents
- Includes - Protective Slide Cover, Quick Reference and Pocket Reference Guide, One 3-volt long-life (CR2016) battery, Full One-Year Limited Warranty
Accuracy - 12 Digit Internal Accuracy
Please Note - This Calculator is an American device and the some units of measurement may refer to the US measurements.