- 10 sets of hardened parallel bars with case. 0.0002" parallelism accuracy.
- Parallel bar heights from 1/2" to 1-5/8" in 1/8" increments.
- Strong neodymium magnets secure the Chuck Stop to the chuck face.
- A centering plug fits the ID of the chuck and keeps the Chuck Stop centered.
- Included centering plug diameters are 1.4", 2.0", 2.5", 3.0", 3.5", and 4.0"
- The Chuck Stop is 6.0" in diameter.
- Designed for 3 jaw chucks only.
- For use on 6" diameter chucks and larger.
The Chuck Stop by Edge Technology is designed to locate shorter parts beyond the chuck jaws to provide clearance for facing operations. The Chuck Stop includes 10 sets of different height parallel bars to achieve the required spacing. A centering plug is used to keep the unit centered to the ID of the chuck and strong neodymium magnets secure it to the face of the chuck.