- A set of feeler gauges consisting of ten leaves with sizes clearly marked. Leaves may be removed from holder. Hardened and tempered tool steel.
- Each leaf is marked with its thickness.
- Composition of leaves 10 leaves - 0.05-0.2mm by 0.05mm, 0.3-0.8mm by 0.1mm
- Range - 0.05-0.8mm
Mitutoyo History - Celebrating over 80 years in the Metrology industry! Mitutoyo started from humble beginnings in 1934 in Japan and are now recognised as a world leading manufacturer of measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, and system instrument products such as co-ordinate measuring instruments, form measurement instruments and optical measuring instruments
- Mitutoyo AT116 - 750mm (30") Reading Length Slim Optical Linear EncoderSpecial Price £331.63 £276.36 Regular Price £338.40
- Mitutoyo AT116 - 450mm (18") Reading Length Slim Optical Linear EncoderSpecial Price £306.94 £255.78 Regular Price £313.20
- Mitutoyo AT715 - 400mm (16") Reading Length ABSOLUTE Linear EncoderSpecial Price £305.76 £254.80 Regular Price £312.00
- Mitutoyo MIT-570-314 Digital Scribing Height Gauge n/a 600mm (24 inch)Special Price £951.90 £793.25 Regular Price £1,002.00