We’re feeling festive today as our staff have taken part in Christmas Jumper Day and we have also given out everyone’s Secret Santa gifts, with our Chinese office also involved this year. We even had the man himself giving out the Secret Santa gifts, as well as making use of some of our products (see our Instagram pages).
Keep up to date with our festivities and latest news & offers by subscribing to our Marketing emails on our dedicated stores.
The Christmas period is always very busy and to ensure you get your last-minute Christmas orders in, we have published our final Christmas delivery dates in time for you to receive your goods before the big day.
If you have any questions, please contact our team by visiting our contact us page here.
Find out a little bit more about a member of our Customer Support team, Joanne Murphy, as we catch up with her and asked some questions about herself. This is what we asked, along with Joanne’s answers:
• How long have you been working at the Allendale Group?
• When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Popstar
• What’s one hobby you’d love to get into? Dance
• What’s your most used emoji? Blushed smiley face
• What’s your favourite sport to watch and which team? I don’t watch sports but like watching boxing
• What’s your favourite movie? Pretty Woman
• Do you have a hidden talent?What is it? Not really… I sort of sing?
• What’s your biggest pet peeve? Rudeness
• What’s your guilty pleasure? Organising and planning things – not really a guilty pleasure I suppose
• Who’s your favourite comedian? Obvious ones – Russel Howard, Michael McIntyre etc. are funny
• If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why? Monkey because they’re the closest to us, clever and just cute
• What’s the first concert you ever went to? Ariana Grande – move on from this now lol
• What country would you like to visit for the first time? Bali
• What is one food/cuisine you can’t give up? Chocolate
• If you could have dinner with someone famous (dead or alive), who would it be? Waris Dirie
• What would be the title of your autobiography? Something stupid would some it up
• Stuck on a desert island, what 1 item do you choose? A book
• What’s the best advice you were ever given? Do what makes you happy