- The M-DRO MD80 precision optical glass grated scale with 5 micron resolution.
- Comprised of a rigid aluminium extrusion with slotted end blocks for simple adjustable mounting.
- The reading head offers several mounting options including easy attachment to brackets and additional mounting hardware.
- Optional protective covers are available, a single part cover that fits over the scale or a two part cover with a mounting spar, for simple installation on a non-machined face.
- Robust and flexible stainless steel armoured cable offering a high level of protection.
- Each encoder and reading head is laser etched with model and unique serial number.
- Supplied with a calibration certificate.
- Additional interfaces are available to combine axis or convert the output to suit other manufacturer's equipment.
- Resolution - 0.005mm (0.0002 inch)
- Encoder Type - Optical
- Output signal - EIA422 differential TTL quadrature
- Cable length - 3 Metres
- Protection class - IP53
M-DRO a leading brand of positional readouts and encoder technologies, featuring both optical and magnetic sensor types for a wide range of applications. Supported by a UK design and development engineering team, with many years' experience in the measurement and automation industry.
|Type||Linear Optical Encoder|