- The EHC series compact magnetic head and linear magnetic tape encoder is ideal for very limited space mounting, including the lathe cross or compound slide and milling machine quill
- A non contact system with fully sealed encapsulated reading head. Highly resistant to cutting oil and contamination
- Fitted with a flexible cable and connector. Additional interfaces are available to combine axis or convert the output to suit other manufacturer's equipment
- The magnetic tape can mounted directly to the surface via the fitted adhesive tape. This can be surface mount or flush in a 10mm wide x 2mm slot.
- Additional mounting hardware, backing spars and support profiles are also available
- Compact reading head is only 35mm long x 10mm wide x 15mm high. Reading head part number DRO-MG-EH-05C
- The magnetic tape and cover strip can easily be cut to length to best suit the install requirements.
- Please feel free to contact our technical staff for assistance
- Resolution - 0.005mm (0.0002 inch)
- Encoder Type - Magnetic
M-DRO a leading brand of positional readouts and encoder technologies, featuring both optical and magnetic sensor types for a wide range of applications. Supported by a UK design and development engineering team, with many years' experience in the measurement and automation industry.
Output signal - TTL quadrature
Cable length - 3 Metres
Protection class - IP67
|Type||Compact Head Reading Length Magnetic Tape Encoder|