- Accurately establishes tool height offsets for milling and CNC machines
- Contact face diameter is 0.250"
- The contact face is lightly spring loaded to protect against overrun
- The rectangular base and recessed indicator face allow it to fit between vice jaws on a pair of parallel bars. (competitor models with a round base are unable to do this)
- Offset height 4.000 in (101.6mm)
- Large 2.2" easy to read indicator face
- Gauge graduations 0.001"
- Gauge repeatability 0.0002"
- Easy calibration check using 1-2-3 blocks
- Body made from red anodized 6061-T6 aluminium
This product supersedes ME-ED-04-001.
The Pro Touch Off Gauge allows you to standardise the way tool height offsets are measured in your shop, ensuring every job is set-up the same way and runs without issue. To use this gauge just lower the tool down onto the contact face until the indicator reads zero. At that point, you can be confident that the tooltip is exactly 4 inches from the surface the Pro Touch Off Gauge is sitting on.
Storage case and manual included
The Edge technology 52-000 replaces the 04-000 model
|Type||Touch Off Gage|