- A dustproof, waterproof, back-plunger type digital indicator suitable for use in the presence of coolant or cutting oil
- ABSOLUTE System scale for error free, high-speed measurement
- Functionality includes switchable resolution, tolerance judgement, data hold and readout rotation, Built in hold/preset function
- Features - SPC data output, Proven ABSOLUTE sensor, Built in tolerance judgement function
- Rated to IP66 water and dust proofing standard and oil resistance improved
- Slim body design is advantageous for multi-point measurements
- Improvement in workability with the LCD readout rotation function
- Functions - Preset, Zeroset, GO/±NG judgement, Max/Min value hold, Runout, Resolution switching, Counting direction switching
- More functions - Power ON/OFF, Data output, Inch/mm readout. Alarm: Counting value composition error, Overflow error, Tolerance limit setting err
- Range - 12.7mm / 0.5"
Mitutoyo History - Celebrating over 80 years in the Metrology industry! Mitutoyo started from humble beginnings in 1934 in Japan and are now recognised as a world leading manufacturer of measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, and system instrument products such as co-ordinate measuring instruments, form measurement instruments and optical measuring instruments
Accuracy - ±0.02mm / ±.0008"
Resolution - 0.01mm / .0005"
|Type||Digital Plunger Indicator|
|Indicator Stem Diameter||9.52mm|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|Measuring Force[N]||2.5 N or less|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||5|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||0.2|