- A back-lit screen type digital indicator, mains-powered
- ABSOLUTE System scale for error free, high-speed measurement
- Functionality includes an analogue bar scale, switchable resolution, colour-coded tolerance judgement, Max/Min data hold and Runout measurement
- SPC data output
- The maximum, minimum, or runout value can be displayed during measurement
- With the ABSOLUTE linear encoder technology, once the measurement reference point has been set it will not be lost when the power is turned off
- GO/±NG judgement is performed by setting upper and lower limits. if a judgement result shows an out of tolerance condition, the display backlighting changes from green to red, so tolerance judgement can be made at a glance
- An analog bar indicator is integrated so that visualizing the fall of measurements within limits is as easy as with a dial indicator. The display range of the analog bar can be set to suit the application
- Type - Plunger
- Range - 30.4mm/ 1.2"
- Resolution - 0.0005mm/ 0.001mm/ .00005"/ .0001"
- Data Output - Yes
- Accuracy - ±0.0015mm
- Display LCD character height - 9.5mm
- Stem diameter - 9.52mm (3/8")
- Measuring Force - 2.0N or less
- Power Supply - 6V DC
- Functions - Preset, Zeroset, GO/±NG judgement, Max/Min value hold, Runout, Resolution switching, Counting direction switching, Power ON/OFF, Data output, Inch/mm readout. Alarm: Counting value composition error, Overflow error, Tolerance limit setting error.
- Mitutoyo 500-738-20 Standard Digital Caliper Series 500 0-200mm (0-8 inch)Special Price £478.80 £399.00 Regular Price £504.00
- Mitutoyo 530-101 Standard Vernier Caliper Series 530 0-150mm (0-6 inch)Special Price £40.48 £33.73 Regular Price £42.60
- Mitutoyo 25-50mm Constant Force Micrometer 0.001mm Graduation - 102-708Special Price £116.28 £96.90 Regular Price £122.40
- Mitutoyo 25mm/ 1" Digital Multi Functional Indicator - MIT-543-552ESpecial Price £570.00 £475.00 Regular Price £600.00