- A digital caliper equipped with standard outside and inside jaws
- Hardened stainless steel construction and equipped with ABSOLUTE System scale for error free, high-speed measurement
- An ABSOLUTE scale only needs to have the origin position set once, which then holds for all future measurements, no matter how often the instrument is switched off
- Incremental measurements can be made at any time without losing the origin setting
- Made by Mitutoyo - Japan
- Functions - Origin-set, Zero-set, Inch/mm, Automatic, Low Voltage alarm, Counting Value Composition Error alarm
- Resolution - 0.01mm / .0005"
- Accuracy - ±0.02mm / ±.001"
- Repeatability - 0.01mm
- Fine adjustment with thumb roller with blade style depth bar
Large and clear LCD readout
Battery - SR44
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|