- A dial caliper equipped with standard outside and inside jaws
- Special models available with carbide-tipped outside and inside jaws.
- Titanium coating is applied to the sliding surfaces to enhance the durability
- Can measure outside and inside diameter (OD and ID), depth, and steps
- Newly designed dial movement for ultra smooth sliding and high shock protection
- Hardened stainless steel construction with titanium-coated sliding surfaces for low friction/wear
- Mitutoyo 100,000-time sliding test showed no wear.
- Clamping screw atop the slider
- Graduation - 0.01"/ .1"/ rev, Accuracy - ±0.01"
Mitutoyo History - Celebrating over 80 years in the Metrology industry! Mitutoyo started from humble beginnings in 1934 in Japan and are now recognised as a world leading manufacturer of measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, and system instrument products such as co-ordinate measuring instruments, form measurement instruments and optical measuring instruments
Range: - ( -)
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|