- Benchtop instrument for testing small and medium sized workpieces. Also known as Profile Projectors, Shadowgraphs or Optical Comparators.
- Vertical, rotatable crosshair lines screen.
- Easy-to-operate coordinate measuring stage with coarse and fine adjustment.
- Direct and clear, easy-to-read XY digital display at eye level ensures safe and error-free measurement.
- Halogen transmitted and incident illumination are integrated into the housing.
- Provided with a protractor as a standard, switchable for sexagesimal degree or decimal degree reading. Resolution: 1' or 0.01'.
- XY position and cursor angle display provided.
- XY Travel range 100 x 100mm
- Resolution - 0.001mm / .0001" .
- Function ZERO setting +/- direction, RS-232C interface.
A benchtop profile projector based on a vertical beam, telecentric optical system for distortion-free viewing on a 315mm diameter protractor screen. The measuring stage incorporates linear scales for fast and accurate linear measurement to 1µm/.0001”, with angle measurements on screen to a resolution of 1’/0.01° of arc. Built-in digital readout of XY position and angle (including zero-setting, ABS/INC mode measurement) is located near the projection screen to minimize eye movement. Also known as Profile Projectors, Shadowgraphs or Optical Comparators
Accessories Include: 10X projection lens, Measuring stage for PJ010F-200, 3 x halogen lamp (24 V / 150 W), Protective hood, Light shield, Half-silvered mirror for 10 X projective lens, Half silvered mirror for 20X projective lens.