- This depth gauge has a 25mm/ 1" measuring stroke and come comes with a 25mm and 50mm extension rods as standard
- Spring loaded with a hold measurement button for ease of use
- Large LCD display
- Plastic base and slide beam
- Ball contact point can be removed. Standard M2.5mm thread fixing.
- Displays - metric / inch / fraction reading
- Capacity - 0-25mm / 0-1"
- Resolution - 0.01mm / 0.0005"
- Includes 25mm and 50mm extension bars (M2.5mm thread)
- Battery CR2032
Moore and Wright History
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer's tools.
|Type||Digital Depth Gauge|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Resolution Imperial[inch]||0.0005/ 1/128|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||100|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||4|
- Moore and Wright 103 Piece Steel Slip Gauge Set Grade 1 700 Series MW700-02Special Price £553.49 £461.24 Regular Price £633.60
- Moore and Wright 0-25mm Analogue Indicating Snap MicrometerSpecial Price £269.74 £224.78 Regular Price £291.60
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW100-15B Fraction 0-150mm (0-6 inch) 100 SeriesSpecial Price £21.42 £17.85 Regular Price £22.08
- CV Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge - Delta TT-100 Series Moore and WrightSpecial Price £959.03 £799.19 Regular Price £978.60