- This depth gauge has a 25mm/ 1" measuring stroke and come comes with a 25mm and 50mm extension rods as standard
- Spring loaded with a hold measurement button for ease of use
- Large LCD display
- Plastic base and slide beam
- Ball contact point can be removed. Standard M2.5mm thread fixing.
- Displays - metric / inch / fraction reading
- Capacity - 0-25mm / 0-1"
- Resolution - 0.01mm / 0.0005"
- Includes 25mm and 50mm extension bars (M2.5mm thread)
- Battery CR2032
Moore and Wright History
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer's tools.
|Type||Digital Depth Gauge|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Resolution Imperial[inch]||0.0005/ 1/128|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||100|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||4|
- Moore and Wright 87 Piece Steel Slip Gauge Set Grade 2 700 Series MW700-06Special Price £324.24 £270.20 Regular Price £336.00
- Magnetic Indicator Stand 475 Series Moore and Wright MW475-01Special Price £50.95 £42.46 Regular Price £52.80
- Moore and Wright MW110-15WR Standard Digital Caliper 0-150mm (0-6 inch) 110 SeriesSpecial Price £68.32 £56.93 Regular Price £78.60