- 0-25mm / 0-1" travel digital indicator
- Inch / mm conversion
- Zero setting at any position
- Rods connect together for full 550mm capacity
- Base size: 100mm
- Includes 2 extra points for small hole applications
- Range - 0-550mm / 0-22"
- Resolution - 0.01mm / 0.0005"
Moore and Wright History
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Type||Digital Depth Gauge|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|UKAS Calibration||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||550|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||22|
- 0-500mm (0-20 inch) Moore and Wright Vernier Depth Gauge 0.02mm (0.001") MW170-50BISpecial Price £82.14 £68.45 Regular Price £88.80
- Moore and Wright Dial Test Indicator Universal Holder MW-Z40010Special Price £13.90 £11.58 Regular Price £14.40
- 150mm/6 inch Firm Joint Jenny (Odd Leg / Hermaphrodite) Calipers - Moore and WrightSpecial Price £19.67 £16.39 Regular Price £20.28