- 0-25mm travel dial indicator.
- Satin chrome finish.
- Rods connect together for full 550mm capacity.
- Base size - 100mm.
- Includes 2 extra points for small hole applications.
- Capacity - 0-550mm.
- Resolution - 0.01mm
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Type||Analogue Depth Gauge|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|UKAS Calibration||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||550|
- Moore and Wright 32 Piece Steel Slip Gauge Set Grade 2 700 Series MW700-12Special Price £120.48 £100.40 Regular Price £137.40
- Moore and Wright Universal Portable Hardness Tester W-TH1100Special Price £1,362.98 £1,135.82 Regular Price £1,390.80
- Moore and Wright Analogue Rockwell Type Hardness Tester W-600ASpecial Price £2,858.27 £2,381.89 Regular Price £2,916.60