- Accurately milled steel blades
- Designed to check both internal and external radii
- Mounted on a ring
- Marked with nominal size on each blade
- Range - 0.75-5mm
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
As standard these are not offered with any certification, however we can offer traceable certification at £3.25 ex VAT per blade. Please note, calibration and certification carries a lead time of 10-14 working days.
- Moore and Wright 400-500mm Large Metric External Micrometer 220 Series MW220-02Special Price £473.81 £394.84 Regular Price £486.60
- Moore and Wright Steel Pin Gauge Set 100 pieces 9.01 - 10.00mm (0.01mm increments)Special Price £347.46 £289.55 Regular Price £397.80
- Moore and Wright 103 Piece Steel Slip Gauge Set Grade 1 700 Series MW700-02Special Price £553.49 £461.24 Regular Price £633.60
- Moore and Wright American Standard Screw Pitch Gauge 799Special Price £41.90 £34.92 Regular Price £43.20