- Tungsten carbide measuring faces.
- Satin - chrome scale.
- Hammertone finish frame with insulated grip.
- Tapered for easier access to difficult areas.
- Locking lever.
- Constant force ratchet.
- Supplied with 3 micrometers and 2 setting gauges.
- Supplied in case with Adjusting Keys.
- Complies with: DIN 863 / 1
Moore and Wright History - Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Type||Analogue External Micrometer|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Mic Construction||Forged Steel Paint Finish Frame|
|Micrometer Locking Lever||With Locking Lever|
|Micrometer Ratchet Type||Ratchet Thimble|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||75|
|Sub Type||External Set|
- Moore and Wright 150mm 6" Powder Coated Divider MW506PSpecial Price £25.61 £21.34 Regular Price £26.40
- Moore and Wright MW442-01DC Outside Groove Digital Caliper 442 Series 0-10mm (0.2-0.4 inch)Special Price £274.13 £228.44 Regular Price £282.60
- Moore and Wright MW442-04DC Outside Groove Digital Caliper 442 Series 30-40mm (1.2-1.6 inch)Special Price £274.13 £228.44 Regular Price £282.60
- Moore and Wright 3" Micrometer Setting Gauge 98003Special Price £36.18 £30.15 Regular Price £38.40