- Made of hardened stainless steel
- Precision ground and micro-lapped
- 2 knife-form sides with angle of 40
- Packed individually in a plastic case
- DIN 875
- Size - 100x70mm
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright Steel Pin Gauge Set 100 pieces 5.01 - 6.00mm (0.01mm increments)Special Price £347.46 £289.55 Regular Price £397.80
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW170-15DH Digital Depth Gauge with hook 0-150mm (0-6 inch) 170 SeriesSpecial Price £69.26 £57.72 Regular Price £71.40
- Moore and Wright 87 Piece Steel Slip Gauge Set Grade 2 700 Series MW700-06Special Price £299.74 £249.78 Regular Price £343.20
- Moore and Wright 87 Piece Steel Slip Gauge Set Grade 1 700 Series MW700-05Special Price £378.89 £315.74 Regular Price £433.80