- A open ended angle plate made from close grained cast iron
- Heat stabilised to prevent distortion
- Machined to tolerance on all four edges and two faces
- Grade - Grade B/ BS5535
- Dimensions - (L) 125mm/ 4.92" (W) 80mm/ 3.15" (H) 100mm/ 3.94"
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
Moore and Wright
|Type||Angle Plate Open Ended|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright MW150-75DDL Large Workshop Digital Caliper 150 Series 0-500mm (0-20 inch)Special Price £584.21 £486.84 Regular Price £605.40
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW100-15B Fraction 0-150mm (0-6 inch) 100 SeriesSpecial Price £21.42 £17.85 Regular Price £22.08