- Firm Joint Adjustable Point
- Manufactured from polished tool steel
- The effective leg length which is measured from the joint assembly
- A large headed nut and screw assembly provides a firm and rigid friction joint, with no play
- Has a locating spur on the straight leg
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer's tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Measurement Units||Inch / Millimetre|