- Strong forged steel frame, hammertone finish, with a quality insulated grip.
- Tapered for easier access to difficult areas.
- Tungsten carbide measuring faces and constant force ratchet.
- Resolution 0.01mm.
- Satin-chrome scale.
- Durable frame with insulated grips.
- DIN Standard - 863.
- Packed in wooden/plastic box with setting gauge and adjusting key.
- Range 150-175mm.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Mic Construction||Forged Steel Paint Finish Frame|
|Micrometer Locking Lever||With Locking Lever|
|Micrometer Ratchet Type||Ratchet Thimble|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||150|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||175|
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW170-20DB n/a 0-200mm (0-8 inch) 170 SeriesSpecial Price £85.56 £71.30 Regular Price £88.20
- Moore and Wright 0-1mm High Resolution Indicator MW400-02Special Price £52.38 £43.65 Regular Price £54.00