- Strong forged steel frame, hammertone finish, with a quality insulated grip.
- Tapered for easier access to difficult areas.
- Tungsten carbide measuring faces and constant force ratchet.
- Resolution 0.01mm.
- Satin-chrome scale.
- Durable frame with insulated grips.
- DIN Standard - 863.
- Packed in wooden/plastic box with setting gauge and adjusting key.
- Range 175-200mm.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Type||Analogue External Micrometer|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Mic Construction||Forged Steel Paint Finish Frame|
|Micrometer Locking Lever||With Locking Lever|
|Micrometer Ratchet Type||Ratchet Thimble|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||175|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||200|
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW210-08DDL Digital External Micrometer 275-300mm (-) 210-DDL SeriesSpecial Price £371.32 £309.43 Regular Price £382.80
- 3-4" Imperial External Micrometer - Moore and Wright 200 SeriesSpecial Price £45.98 £38.32 Regular Price £47.40
- Moore and Wright 0-550mm Mechanical Depth Gauge 172 Series MW172-01Special Price £109.42 £91.18 Regular Price £112.80
- Moore and Wright Steel Pin Gauge Set 100 pieces 2.01 - 3.00mm (0.01mm increments)Special Price £300.31 £250.26 Regular Price £343.80