- Tungsten carbide measuring faces
- Hammertone finish frame with insulated grip
- Constant force ratchet
- Tapered for easier access to difficult areas
- Locking lever
- Supplied with setting gauge and adjusting key
- Resolution - 0.0001"
- Range - 2-3"
- Complies with: DIN 863 / 1
Moore and Wright History - Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore & Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Type||Analogue External Micrometer|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Mic Construction||Painted Finish Frame With Heat Insulating Grip|
|Micrometer Locking Lever||With Locking Lever|
|Micrometer Ratchet Type||Ratchet Thimble|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||2|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||3|
- 3-4" Imperial External Micrometer - Moore and Wright 200 SeriesSpecial Price £45.98 £38.32 Regular Price £47.40
- Moore and Wright MW-516DIG Moving Jaw Digital Caliper n/a 12.7-150mm (6-0.5 inch)Special Price £52.18 £43.48 Regular Price £56.40
- Moore and Wright 0-10mm Indicator Plunger Type MW400-05Special Price £23.28 £19.40 Regular Price £24.00