- Tungsten carbide measuring faces
- Hammertone finish frame with insulated grip
- Constant force ratchet
- Tapered for easier access to difficult areas
- Locking lever
- Supplied with setting gauge and adjusting key
- Resolution - 0.0001"
- Range - 2-3"
- Complies with: DIN 863 / 1
Moore and Wright History - Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore & Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Type||Analogue External Micrometer|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Mic Construction||Painted Finish Frame With Heat Insulating Grip|
|Micrometer Locking Lever||With Locking Lever|
|Micrometer Ratchet Type||Ratchet Thimble|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||2|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||3|
- Moore and Wright Magnetic base digital indicator set plunger case MW475-SET2Special Price £112.67 £93.89 Regular Price £121.80
- Moore and Wright 150mm 6" Dual Sided Engineers Rule ER206FSpecial Price £10.70 £8.92 Regular Price £11.04
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW220-04DDL Digital Interchangeable Anvil External Micrometer 600-700mm (-) 220-DDL SeriesSpecial Price £683.00 £569.17 Regular Price £705.60
- Moore and Wright 200mm 7.87" Grade 2 Webbed Angle Plate E204Special Price £291.00 £242.50 Regular Price £300.00