- Tungsten carbide measuring faces
- Hammertone finish frame with insulated grip
- Constant force ratchet
- Tapered for easier access to difficult areas
- Locking lever
- Supplied with setting gauge and adjusting key
- Resolution - 0.0001"
- Range - 2-3"
- Complies with: DIN 863 / 1
Moore and Wright History - Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore & Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Mic Construction||Painted Finish Frame With Heat Insulating Grip|
|Micrometer Locking Lever||With Locking Lever|
|Micrometer Ratchet Type||Ratchet Thimble|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||2|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||3|
- Moore and Wright 150mm 6" Dual Sided Engineers Rule ER206FSpecial Price £10.70 £8.92 Regular Price £11.04
- Moore and Wright 600mm 24" Vernier Caliper 150 Series MW150-62Special Price £141.43 £117.86 Regular Price £145.80
- Moore and Wright 100mm 4" Outside Spring Calipers 524Special Price £17.46 £14.55 Regular Price £24.00