- Tungsten carbide measuring faces
- Hammertone finish frame with insulated grip
- Constant force ratchet
- Tapered for easier access to difficult areas
- Locking lever
- Supplied with setting gauge and adjusting key
- Resolution - 0.0001"
- Range - 2-3"
- Complies with: DIN 863 / 1
Moore and Wright History - Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore & Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Type||Analogue External Micrometer|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Mic Construction||Painted Finish Frame With Heat Insulating Grip|
|Micrometer Locking Lever||With Locking Lever|
|Micrometer Ratchet Type||Ratchet Thimble|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||2|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||3|
- Moore and Wright MW110-15DABS Standard Digital Caliper 110 DABS Series 0-150mm (0-6 inch)Special Price £91.38 £76.15 Regular Price £94.20
- Moore and Wright 1-2" Imperial External Micrometer 200 Series MW200-02ISpecial Price £32.59 £27.16 Regular Price £33.60
- Moore and Wright 150mm/6inch Outside Firm Joint Calipers 3316RSpecial Price £14.32 £11.93 Regular Price £14.76
- Moore and Wright 800-900mm Large Metric External Micrometer 220 Series MW220-06Special Price £926.76 £772.30 Regular Price £958.20