- Accurately milled steel blades
- Designed to check both internal and external radii
- Mounted on a ring
- Marked with nominal size on each blade
- Range: 5.5-13mm
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer's tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright 300mm 12" Carpenters' Square MW525-01Special Price £26.64 £22.20 Regular Price £28.80
- Moore and Wright 75mm Micrometer Setting Gauge 980M75Special Price £41.90 £34.92 Regular Price £43.20
- Moore and Wright Standard Pair Vee Blocks 100mm/ 3.94" - 200 SeriesSpecial Price £253.18 £210.98 Regular Price £261.00
- Moore and Wright 150mm 6" Engineers Rule 19mm Wide ER106FSpecial Price £10.13 £8.44 Regular Price £10.44