- 50-75mm Internal micrometer.
- Constant force ratchet thimble.
- Locking clamp for positive locking of spindle.
- Tungsten carbide measuring faces.
- Satin chrome finish.
- Resolution: 0.01mm
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Mic Construction||Satin Chrome Finish|
|Micrometer Locking Lever||With Locking Lever|
|Micrometer Ratchet Type||Ratchet Thimble|
|Measuring Contact Material||Steel|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||50|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||75|
- Moore and Wright Analogue Rockwell Type Hardness Tester W-600ASpecial Price £2,858.27 £2,381.89 Regular Price £2,916.60
- Moore and Wright 25-50mm Traditional External Micrometer 1966M50Special Price £67.74 £56.45 Regular Price £77.40