- 50-75mm Internal micrometer.
- Constant force ratchet thimble.
- Locking clamp for positive locking of spindle.
- Tungsten carbide measuring faces.
- Satin chrome finish.
- Resolution: 0.01mm
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Mic Construction||Satin Chrome Finish|
|Micrometer Locking Lever||With Locking Lever|
|Micrometer Ratchet Type||Ratchet Thimble|
|Measuring Contact Material||Steel|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||50|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||75|
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW255-01DDL Digital Tube External Micrometer 0-25mm (0-1 inch) 255-DDL SeriesSpecial Price £210.11 £175.09 Regular Price £216.60
- Moore and Wright MW110-30DBL Standard Digital Caliper 110 Series 0-300mm (0-12 inch)Special Price £71.82 £59.85 Regular Price £159.60
- Moore and Wright 200-225mm Metric External Micrometer 210 Series MW210-05Special Price £79.15 £65.96 Regular Price £81.60
- Moore and Wright Precision Engineers Squares 75x50mm MW910-03Special Price £25.61 £21.34 Regular Price £26.40