- Pointed spindle and anvil for measuring the web thickness of drills, small grooves, keyways and other hard to reach places.
- Hammertone finished frame with high quality insulated grip.
- Tapered for easier access to difficult areas.
- With tungsten carbide measuring faces and constant force ratchet on thimble.
- Packed in plastic box with standard and adjusting key.
- Range: 50-75mm.
- Resolution: 0.01mm.
- Point Angle: 30 degrees.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer's tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Mic Construction||Painted Finish Frame With Heat Insulating Grip|
|Micrometer Locking Lever||With Locking Lever|
|Micrometer Ratchet Type||Ratchet Thimble|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||50|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||75|
|Sub Type||Point External|
- Moore and Wright 2-3" Imperial External Micrometer 200 Series MW200-03ISpecial Price £38.41 £32.01 Regular Price £39.60
- Moore and Wright 87 Piece Steel Slip Gauge Set Grade 2 700 Series MW700-06Special Price £299.74 £249.78 Regular Price £343.20
- Moore and Wright 0-75mm Traditional Depth Gauge Micrometer MW891M75Special Price £166.45 £138.71 Regular Price £171.60
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW210-04DDL Digital External Micrometer 175-200mm (-) 210-DDL SeriesSpecial Price £299.74 £249.78 Regular Price £309.00