- hardened alloy stainless steel jaws and slide
- Mono block solid slider
- Complies with: DIN862
- External and internal measurement
- Fine adjustment
- Capacity - 0-500mm/ 0-20"
- Jaw length - 100mm
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Caliper Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Jaw Configuration||Deep Jaw Outside and Inside (Nib Type Jaw)|
|Thumb Wheel||Fine Adjust Thumb Wheel|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||500|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||20|
|Sub Type||Large Workshop|
- Moore and Wright 225-250mm Metric External Micrometer 210 Series MW210-06Special Price £85.69 £71.41 Regular Price £88.80
- Moore and Wright 0-1" Traditional External Micrometer 1965 SeriesSpecial Price £48.05 £40.04 Regular Price £55.20
- Moore and Wright Steel Pin Gauge Set 100 pieces 9.01 - 10.00mm (0.01mm increments)Special Price £376.36 £313.63 Regular Price £390.00