- Made of hardened stainless steel
- Precision ground and micro-lapped
- 2 knife-form sides with angle of 40
- Packed individually in la plastic case
- DIN 875
- Size - 50x40mm
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer's tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright Indicator Bevel Protractor MW510 MW510-01Special Price £81.64 £68.03 Regular Price £84.60
- Moore and Wright 0-6" Imperial External Micrometer set MW215 Series MW215-03BLISpecial Price £250.70 £208.92 Regular Price £259.80
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW100-15BI n/a 0-150mm (0-6 inch) 100 SeriesSpecial Price £20.84 £17.37 Regular Price £21.60
- Moore and Wright 300mm 12" Spring Outside Calipers MW5212Special Price £32.42 £27.02 Regular Price £44.40